What is Ferrari? Just another brand? A manufacturer of automobiles? Considerably more than that! Even more so Ferrari means passion, emotions, horse powers, italian sense of life, racing courses, championships... it's an indescribeable idea; something money alone can't buy. Rather than manufacturing cars, Ferrari is manufacturing dreams. Like scarcely anybody else Ferrari has helped writing and shaping the history of the automobile and racing. The myth is alive in the heart of all of its enthusiastic fans worldwide and Sport-Auto Dransmann has fervently described itself to this myth and is happy to help every true Ferraristi make a dream come true.
Cars and motorsports have always been my passion. When I decided to take a break from racing in 1986, I baught my first Ferrari, a 328 GTS. Instantly I was hooked with the fever from Maranello. I'm a ferraristi with heart and soul ever since. As I am also a passionate businessman, Sport-Auto Dransmann was also born swiftly. It's idea: beautiful fast cars, perfect to the detail and cared for with love. 288 GTO, F40, F50, Ferrari Enzo, LaFerrari... those are the specialties at Sport-Auto Dransmann: unique models that best represent the myth of Ferrari, keeping it alive and running. Modern and primary very limited supersportscars and collectors cars, made by Ferrari. *
Does your heart beat faster while you're reading this? Are you also looking forward to face an adventure, a challenge, to realize your dream? Don't hesitate to contact me today! My offers are primely one thing: solid and reliable. Many years of experience, my own high expectations regarding quality and details and my good and reliable business contacts will emphasize my reputation and ability to always have some great offers for you in stock.
*) If you are interested in buying other models, maybe I'm not the right contact for you. You might want to turn to an authorized Ferrari dealer in your area instead.
The speedway. A full throttle circus maximus. Competition. Teamwork. Emotions. Thrill rides. Adrenaline. Ferrari represents motorsports like no other brand. The first Ferrari was a racing car and every other Ferrari model, especially the racing cars and highly limited supersportscars keep breathing life into the soul of motorsports. Dransmann Racing is part of this tradition for many decades. Take a look for yourself:
- 1970: 4 national motor rallys on BMW 2002ti
- 1971-1975: slalom (ONS) on BMW 2002ti miscellaneous achievements including 3 times ADAC Weser Ems district champion
- 1976: speedway races on BMW 2002ti miscellaneous achievements at ONS trophy
- 1977-1980: together with the Ford Eichberg team on Ford Escort RS 2000 miscellaneous wins and achievements including 1978 district champion, 1980 district champion and best Escort pilot of group 1b at ONS trophy
- 1981: on Zakspeed Ford Escort BDA attending German Racing Trophy in group 4 and also on Ford Escort RS 2000 win in group 1 and 5th overall with team partner Klaus Niedzwiedz at the 24h race on Nürburgring speedway
- 1982: on Zakspeed Ford Escort BDA attending German Racing Trophy division II, first race at Zolder circuit new lap record, runner-up slot at Nürburgring in division II
- 1983: on Zakspeed Ford Escort BDA attending German Racing trophy division II, runner-up slot at Norisring, Diepholz - fastest lap, winner at the Grand Prix of Germany at Hockenheimring, 3rd at Supersprint Nürburgring (division II), miscellaneous wins at some international events, winner at German Circuit Mastership and in it's group at Langstreckenpokal in Zolder and also overall winner
- 1984: on Zakspeed Ford Escort BDA attending Nürburgring Langstreckenpokal in group H with team partners Dieter Gartmann and Andreas Schall – 4 times winners in its class, 2 times overall winning team
- 1985: on Zakspeed Ford Escort BDA attending Nürburgring Langstreckenpokal in group H with team partners Dieter Gartmann and Andreas Schall – several times winners in its class, 2 times overall winners and winner of its class at Borgloh speed hill climb
- 1986: several wins in its class and first overall winner at Langstreckkenpokal Nürburgring on Ford Escort BDA
ADAC golden sports badge award with brilliants
- 1987-1999: taking a break from motorsport races, foundation of Sport-Auto Dransmann and building of business, growing collection of Ferrari cars
- 2000-2002: Attending the Ferrari Challenge on F360 Challenge as gentleman driver with team Zender in group Europe Central, some good rankings
- 2003-2004: Attending some races the Ferrari Challenge on F360 Challenge as guest driver with team Zender in group Europe Central, some good rankings
- 2005-2006: Attending some races the Ferrari Challenge on F430 Challenge as guest driver with team Zender in group Europe Central, some good rankings
- 2006 until bow: Official driver and attendee of Ferrari's FXX Programme (Corse Clienti)
Why is even the form of an Ferrari so magnetic? Why does it make even the heart go faster? Is it because of the love and passion every hand that has helped building this unique piece of art? Or is it first of all the historic achievements, the legends, the emotions that Ferrari has generated, created, build upon and sparked in uncountable hearts ever since its foundation?